How to make Cake Pops
How to make cake pops
Since their internet debut, cake pops have been a sensation! So here is a similar variation that you can try to make at home. Serve at parties, dessert, or even for yourself!
Kids aren't the only ones who love cake pops! They're used at all occasions now, even fancy cake pops for weddings!
Go ahead and indulge yourself with this yummy treat.
Cake Pops! Yum!
More Cake Pop Decorating Ideas
- 1 Chocolate Cake, (any size will do)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate
Valentine's Day Cake Pop Bouquet
- Once the cake is baked, make sure to cool it first. Get a bowl and start crumbling the cake using forks or your fingers until they are in a fine consistency.
- In another bowl, start whipping the butter, sugar, cream cheese, and milk until very smooth. Pour all of it on the cake crumbs and start mixing.
- Continue mixing by using your fingers, also kneading it until it has blended well with the cakes.
- Test the mixture if it can be rolled into a ball. Add a little milk if it does not stick well together.
- Cover the mix with plastic wrap if it is okay to go, then refrigerate until it’s firm. You can leave the mixture in the fridge for a couple of days.
- Cover two large baking sheets with wax paper. Take a small amount of the cake mix and roll it into a ball.
- Use lollipop sticks if you want a lollipop-looking cake pop. Otherwise, you can just leave them cake balls. Keep doing this until all the mixture is exhausted.
- Place the sheets (with the balls) in the freezer to harden.
- Melt your chocolate using a double boiler. Adding a spoonful of vegetable shortening in the pot will make the coating smoother.
- dip the balls into the chocolate to coat them. Sprinkle them with decorations while they are still wet: - sprinkles - cake confetti - mini chips - shaved chocolate
- Place it back on the sheet once the ball has been covered with the edible decorations. Do not refrigerate the finished products because it will just melt off. Freeze them if kept in storage.
Enjoy Your Cake Pops!
How to Make Cake Pops
- All about French Toast and how to make it
How to make French toast Most of us has had French toast for breakfast.. It is both delicious and healthy that is why we never seem to get tired of it. Contrary to its name, French...
- Picnic Food Ideas: Hong Kong Style
Picnic Food Ideas: Hong Kong Style I do not think there are many people in this world who do not love a good picnic. One of the best things about a picnic, though, besides the family, friends,...
- Easy and Hassle Free Cake Decorating Ideas
Easy Cake Decorating Ideas Cake decorating is not an easy task especially to those who have no prior experience. Do not fret! Below are some easy-to-do cake decorations...