Juiciest BBQ Chicken EVER
Juiciest BBQ Chicken EVER!
An easy way to feed a large group.
I will admit upfront that I am not a cook, chef or otherwise culinary inclined. However, I do make a mean BBQ Chicken that gets raves every time it’s served. It is a great recipe for family gatherings and cook outs.
It works best with any bone-in chicken pieces. Thighs, drumsticks, quarters or wings whatever your family prefers or is on sale that week will work just fine. In this recipe I purchased two packages of chicken thighs with twelve in each package.
- 3 tbsp. Garlic POWDER
- 3 tbsp. Onion POWDER
- 3 lg. Bay Leafs
- 1 lg. White Onion, Chopped
- 24 Chicken Thighs
What do you think of this recipe?
- Put the chicken in a large stock pot and fill the pot until the water covers the top of the chicken. Add all other ingredients. Boil the chicken on low to medium heat on your stove top until fully cooked. You can tell it is cooked when a fork is inserted into the thickest part and the juice runs clear with no blood.
- Once the chicken is cooked remove it from the 'broth' and put on a platter. You can discard the broth or it can be strained and/or skimmed and saved for stock to make soups or other dishes.
- Put chicken on grill on medium heat, brush on any BBQ sauce you like and grill both sides until BBQ sauce is crispy and charred (about 5 minutes each side) then serve.
I know several people who don't eat chicken unless it is boneless, but they love this chicken! It literally falls of the bone. Check out the recipe for Grilled (or Baked) Potatoes with Onions & Bacon, a great compliment to this BBQ Chicken recipe. Add some corn on the cob and an Olive Oil Dip appetizer with crusty bread and you have a delicious meal for a family gathering or cookout that's easy to make and easy on your wallet.
Party Planning Advice
- 5 Tips for a Stress Free Celebration
Are you planning a party or family gathering? Here are 5 tips to help you plan a stress free party so you can enjoy it too!