- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Pasta with chicken and sour cream - meal that you can prepare fast and easy
Cheap and Easy Pasta Recipe
When I first wrote this recipe, I was just experimenting with writing recipes online, not really expecting anything. I was really surprised few months later when I saw how many page views this page has. This make me believe that people actually really like this recipe and are coming back again when they want to prepare it again. So, if you are here for the first time, I think this is the best way to 'promote' my recipe.
Although preparing pasta for me always meant involvement of the tomato sauce, me and my boyfriend have recently tried something different together, and we really loved it! It's very easy to prepare this dish, and you will love it's extraordinary taste. It's also not expensive at all, and you probably already have most of the ingredients in your fridge.
It's delicious and easy, and suitable for any time of day, but somehow it's best to eat at evening. I hope you will enjoy it and often prepare this tasty dinner for those you love.
You can find directions below, but if you prefer to see how everything should look like, scroll down to the pictures I made during the cooking process.
- 200g chicken file, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 50g butter
- 50g Parmesan
- 300g pasta, (use pasta that you prefer)
Don't forget to rate this recipe!
- Cook the pasta
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the chicken into cubes (about 1'' long) and heat the oil in a pan
- Put chicken peaces into pan and fry it until it turns white
- In the meantime, heat the pan for sauce on the other burner. Put the butter in it and wait until it melts. Then add sour cream and Parmesan and mix it all together
- When the sauce becomes jellied, add salt, pepper and chive to taste
- Put the chicken in the bowl, add strained pasta, pour sauce and mix it all together