Recipes for Pork Tenderloin
Cook with Pork
Pork Tenderloin Recipes
There are many pork tenderloin recipes that are delicious. We do not eat a lot of meat on a regular basis, but we both enjoy pork occasionally; There are so many interesting and tasty ways to prepare different cuts of pork. I tried this particular combination of vegetables with the pork tenderloin and it turned out very well. You can vary the vegetables to your taste or what you have available. I think most of us who cook on a daily basis enjoy trying different spices and vegetables with most recipes. Sometimes we have vegetables that are looking a little sad and using them in this pork recipe will add a different taste. Any dish that is delicious, quick and easy is on my list to make. I received rave reviews from my husband, so we tried it for company and everyone seemed to really enjoy it.
Ingredients for Pork Tenderloin
- Two-pound Pork Loin
- One cup cubed Yukon potatos
- Two cups Nappa Cabbage
- One cup Green beans
- Four Garlic cloves
- One cup Green Onions
- One cup Cilantro
- One tablespoon Curry powder, Turmeric, Basil, Oregano
- One cup Toasted sesame seeds
- One-quarter cup Low sodium soy sauce
- One cup Red wine
- Sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the pork tenderloin in bite size cubes and set aside.
- Chop the cabbage, green onion, cilantro, garlic and green beans.
- Cube the yukon potatoes in small pieces.
- Chop the garlic in very small pieces, and brown for about two minutes. Add the pork cubes to this large frying pan and cook until the pork is thoroughly cooked. The garlic should be thoroughly infused in the pork.
- Remove the pork and the garlic cloves from the frying pan and set aside.
- Add the potatoes to the frying pan. You may have to add a bit more oil. Cook for ten minutes or until tender.
- Add the rest of vegetables and seasonings and cook the vegetables until tender but crunchy.
- Stir in the pork with the vegetables.
- Add the soy sauce and red wine and simmer for five minutes with the lid on the frying pan.
- Stir in the sesame seeds and this easy recipe for pork tenderloin is complete.and ready to dig into.
Other Pork tenderloin Suggestions
Bake the entire loin without cutting into cubes.
- Grease a large glass baking dish with a small amount of olive oil
- Rub a combination of garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper spice, oregano and basil all over the loin.
- Cook until it is about half-way done.
- Remove the pork from the oven
- Add chopped onions, mushrooms and celery.
- Add about 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Pour red wine over the loin and finish cooking until the pork tenderloin is completely done.
Other Recipes by Carol7777
- Recipe for Ground Beef: Hamburger Pie
Ground beef is a general favorite due to its versatility and economy. This very attractive hamburger pie is a very easy recipe for ground beef.
- Easy Recipe for Chicken Curry
This is a quick and easy recipe with couscous. Try this healthy grain if you never have. Adding seasonings makes it taste wonderful and the cooking time is less than five minutes.