How to make Quick 'Pizza Roast Recipe'; A easy and healthy tea time Snack
Like to go for it
Quick Pizza Roast
A healthy tea time snacks for your loving children. Very easy recipe named 'Quick Pizza Roast' that everyone will enjoy to eat after coming from school, college and office.
This easy to make 15 minute recipe is made with bread,tomato,mayonnaise etc..
- 2 ns Bread, sliced
- 1tbspn Tomato Puree
- 1tbspn Mayonnaise
- 1/2spn Wooster sauce
- 1/2spn Oregano
- As required Pepper, Powdered
- 2ns Spring Onion, Chopped
- 2ns sausage/ chicken pieces, Square sliced
- 25-30gm Cheese, Chopped
How to Make Quick Pizza Roast
- Roast the bread slices on both side.
- Mix Tomato Puree, Mayonnaise, Wooster sauce, Oregano, pepper powder and Spring Onion in a bowl.
- Paste the mix on the roasted bread slices.
- Put sausage/sliced chicken pieces and cheese over the slices.
- Grill the slices in medium fire for 5 or more minutes till the Cheese completely melt.
My other Recipe hubs
- How to Make Prawn Capsicum Balls
Recipes with Prawns are simply delicious, but eating in different ways more i prefer.so here i am sharing such a separate and special prawn recipe named PRAWN CAPSICUM BALLS.
- How to make Mango Curry: A Recipe that you love to e...
As India is one of the largest mango producing nation, the variety in mango's and dishes can be seen.Mango variety like Alphonso is one of the world famous one producing from Indian mango farms. Here i am sharing one great kerala style mango curry wh
- 3 easy and healthy recipes:
Food makes people come together. Did you ever notice the togetherness of people who takes food together? Eating together in a family can solve many of the problems.
Did You Know
|Serving size: 103gm|
|Calories from Fat||792|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 88 g||135%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 34 g||11%|
|Sugar 4 g|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 12 g||24%|
|Cholesterol 22 mg||7%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|