How to make Mango Curry: A Typical Indian Recipe
Mango! everyone loves to eat. A lot of recipes can be made from mango.
As India is one of the largest mango producing nation, the variety in mango's and dishes can be seen.Mango variety like Alphonso is one of the world famous one producing from Indian mango farms.
Talking about mango it contains low fat,cholesterol and sodium. if contains dietary fibers, vitamin B6 and also vitamin A and C.
Here i am sharing one great kerala style mango curry which can be used as combination along with rice,chicken or chapatti.
Share your opinions
- 1or2ns Mango
- 10ns Red onion, chopped
- as required Salt
- 2tspn Coriander, powdered
- 2tspn Red Chilly, powdered
- 2tspn Turmeric, powdered
- 1cup Coconut, scrapped and squeezed
- 3/4 spn Garam masala
- as required Oil
- 1tspn Sesame
- 1 Curry leaves
How to Make it
- Cut the mango into small pieces.
- Mix chopped red onion and little bit of salt, then add the sliced mango to it and place for some time.
- Take a pan heat it and add the mix of powdered Coriander, Red Chilly and Turmeric. Add the sliced mango mix to it and cook for 2minutes.
- Add coconut milk to it slowly, stir it well continuously and boil.Then add garam masala to it and mix well and take it to a serving bowl.
- Finally add some oil to the pan boil it, then add sesame and curry leaves to it. Take this and pour it over the curry taken in the bowl. Serve it and enjoy eating with white rice, chapatti.
|Serving size: 165|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 28 g||9%|
|Sugar 24 g|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
See and prepare
YOU MAY LIKE TO BUY
VIEWFINDERS OTHER RECIPE HUBS
- How to Make 4 Healthy Juices for Breaking the 'Ramza...
Ramadan or Ramzan is coming....fasting in these days are considered as important among Muslims. Breaking of fasting (nombu thura breaking)is done by taking fruits,juices etc...after a day long fasting.
- How to make Paneer and Naan in Home:
Many of us doesn't know to to make easy food items like Panner, Naan etc. Everyone thinks that it is difficult to make at home,but it is quite easy to make these without adding any artificial substances that are used at the restaurants.
- How to prepare 'Coastal Masala Tiger prawn'
Looking for tasty seafood recipes, you can't complete without prawns Make a cut through the center of the prawns and clean it without removing head and body shield. Mix the ingredients (from ginger to Tamarind) and paste it on the prawn.
- Recipes of 'Mumbai Village Restaurant'
No one can image a village like restaurants in Mumbai like cities. But by a group of youngsters started a village theme restaurant called 'Village the soul of India'. This restaurant resembles a real north indian village, where everything that seen i