Quick and easy Baked Chicken Recipe
Cast your Vote
This recipe works with chicken breasts, dark meat, on the bone or skinless boneless. It's very quick and easy and I hope you like it.
IngredientsClick thumbnail to view full-size
- Glass Favorite Wine, Red or White
- 8 pieces Chicken
- Olive Oil
- Bread Crumbs
- Garlic, Granulated or powder
- Sea salt
- Mrs. Dash seasoning
- Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- Pour a glass of your favorite wine. Take 1 sip and set it aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chicken should be cut into pieces and rinsed. For this recipe I used Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Place chicken into a bowl.
- Pour Olive Oil into a different bowl and set next to the chicken.
- Spray baking pan with a non-stick spray. This will make clean up much easier.
- Pour Bread Crumbs into a different bowl and add seasoning to taste. My daughter has a date tonight so I made sure to add a little EXTRA garlic.
- Mix Bread Crumbs and Seasoning thoroughly.
- Take a sip of wine.
- Dip both sides of chicken in Olive Oil, one piece at a time then in the Bread Crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in baking pan. Do this for the remaining chicken.
- Wash your hands and take a sip of wine.
- Place chicken in oven for 45 minutes.
- After baking, allow the chicken to cool for five minutes before serving.
More Quick and Easy recipes
- Quick and Easy Grilled Salmon
Salmon is one of my favorite foods and it's so easy to cook. Not only is salmon delicious but it's a great food if you're watching your cholesterol. I'll show you how I prepare it and cook it on the grill the "Quick and Easy" way. Enjoy
- Quick and Easy Cannoli Cream Pie
Ever hear the expression "I think I died and went to Heaven", but didn't quite understand what that person meant by that? After tasting this Quick and Easy Cannoli Cream Pie, you just might understand the meaning to that expression.
- Quick and Easy Potato recipe
This is one of my favorite potato recipes. It's quick and easy and the whole family loves it. Enjoy!