Recipe for Chicken Tikka (Indian Dish)
Chicken Tikka is a spicy Indian Dish, which has got lots of flavors in it. The word “Tikka” is used for the small chicken pieces used in the recipe. It is very simple recipe compared to the other Indian Dishes. I mostly prepare it when I used to have guest on short notice.
Steps to prepare Chicken Tikka
Step 1: Marinade chicken with all the ingredients
Step 2: Skewer the chicken
Step 3 : Cook it in oven
- 500gm boneless, skinless, Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp. Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Corn Flour
- 1 tsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp. Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp. Chicken Tanduri Masala Powder, of any brand(will be available at any Indian store)
- Salt, to taste
- Red food color
Step 1: Take chicken breast (diced) in a big bowl. Add ginger garlic paste to it. Add egg, chili powder, Chicken Tandoori Masala Powder, Yogurt, Corn flour, salt, and red food color to it. And Marinade it for 20 minutes
Step 2: Skewer the Chicken pieces on bamboo skewer ( Soak skewer in water for 30 mins)
Step 3: Preheat oven and place the chicken on oven Tray. Cook it for 20 minutes. Serve it with labneh(yogurt dip).
Recipe for Labneh
How was my recipe for Chicken Tikka?
More of Chicken Recipes!
My other Recipies
- Bread Pudding: A Desert which is very easy to make and delicious in taste.
- Fruit Custard: It is the simplest Desert I have ever made.
- Home Made Mayonnaise Sauce: Quickest way of making fresh mayonnaise sauce at home with various flavors.
- Yogurt Curry: Indian Traditional dish made from Yogurt. Must try!
- Potato and Fenugreek (Aloo Methi): It is a Indian Dish which has got potato and Fenugreek leaves in it. It is one my favourite dish, as it is very easy making and tasty.
If you are interested in only Chicken recipes, then refer the mention book which has got 31 Tasty Recipes for Boneless Chicken Breast.