Simple and Easy Vanilla Cupcakes
1 1/3 cups flour
1 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 cup softened butter
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Farenhiet
2. Put twelve cupcake holders in a muffin tin.
3. Mix the flour, salt, baking powder in a bowl.
4. Mix the sugar, vanilla and butter in a separate bowl and beat with an electric mixer.
5. Keep beating and add the dry ingredients and milk while blending.
6. Once everything is blended, fill the cupcake holders 3/4 full of the batter.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
More Cupcake Recipes
- White Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Using this recipe, you will be able to make twelve delicious cupcakes in about 40 minutes.
- Delicious Cookies and Cream Cupcake Recipe
These delicious cupcakes are my husband's favorite. He loves cookies and cream ice cream, so I thought, why not make it into a cupcake? Well, here is my recipe for them. I have also added steps to make a whipped-cream topping with oreos.
- Candy Cane Cupcake Recipe
This recipe makes twelve candy cane cupcakes and takes about 30 minutes to make. This is a great recipe for kids to help with and a great gift for your neighbors during this holiday season.
- Mint Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
These cupcakes are delicious and make a great gift if decorated correctly. These mint chocolate cupcakes go well with a chocolate ganache or simple vanilla buttercream. This recipe makes twelve cupcakes and takes about a total of 30 minutes to bake.
- Strawberry Mint Cupcake Recipe
These cupcakes are refreshing and sweet. They are very beautiful when cut open to reveal the red strawberries peaking out through the white cake. These cupcakes have the perfect mix of mint and strawberry.