Spinach, Chicken, and Cheese Dip
My mother-in-law was trying to recreate a dip that she had at one of her friend's house. This is the result! It was a little spicy, but even my two year old couldn't get enough!
- 2 Cans of white chunk chicken, drain the chicken but save juice
- 12 oz Sour cream
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Spinach, chopped and cooked until wilted
- 6 oz + 2 oz Sharp cheddar cheese
- Frank's Hot sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing, or ranch
- Optional: Green onions, for garnish
- Heat everything, except for half of the cheese and blue cheese dressing up in a saucepan; just to melt the cheese
- Then transfer to a dipping bowl and add the rest of the shredded cheese, hot sauce, and chicken juice to taste. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. Enjoy!
Do you like ranch or blue cheese in your dip?
- Delicious Spinach or Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
When ever I make quiche, I make two. For three reasons: A) because people love it, B) because certain people in my family prefer different fillings, and C) because the pie crusts come in packs of two, he he.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
We loved this recipe! It was easy to make and very delicious. This is perfect for any occasion.
- Best Cornbread Recipe I Have Ever Tried!
This is the best cornbread recipe I have ever tried. I pride myself in being sort of a connoisseur of cornbread, and I have tried recipes that added corn, cheese, etc. Although, never before this recipe did I try one like it. It was given to me by my