Tuna Cakes(Do it right out of a can)
Right out of the Can? Tuna?
Yes it can be done, its the best food to eat if your low on money and just sifting through the pantry at home. I believe the best environment to eat this meal is on a warm glowing sunset. Her is the recipe on a dish that will blow your taste buds, it tastes as professional as a crab cake in a 5 star res truant, and yet satisfying your wallet as well.
Tuna Cakes w/ Spicy Lime Aioli Sauce
Served with a chilled Corn Salsa.
4 Cans Chunk Tuna (Starkist works best) 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Corn 1/2 sleeve Ritz Crackers
1 Egg (Large) 6 oz Old Bay
6 oz Fresh Parsley (Minced) 2 oz Black Pepper
2 oz Granulated Garlic 1 oz Salt
- In a large Mixing Bowl, add 4 cans of Tuna and 1/2 cup Corn. Stir well, breaking some of the chunk but trying not to pasteurize entire batch.
- add 6 oz Parsley, 6 oz Old Bay, 2 oz Black Pepper, 2 oz Granulated Garlic, and 1 oz of salt into mix.
- Add all wet ingredients into mixture, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Add splash of Orange.
- Crush Ritz Crackers and add until thickened.
- Make into four 5 oz Cakes and add to a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve immediately
Chilled Corn Salsa
1 cup Corn
1/3 cup Cucumber (Diced)
1/3 cup Green Peppers (Diced)
2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Splash of hot sauce
2 oz Parsley
1 oz Paprika
- Add all ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes before use.
Spicy Aioli Sauce
1/2 cup Mayonaisse 4 oz Ranch Dressing
1oz Old Bay 3 oz Hot Sauce
1oz Black Pepper 1 oz Paprika
2 oz Fresh Cilantro (Minced) Splash of Lime
- Add all ingredients in small mixing bowl, Stir until Incorporated.
- Place on top of Tuna Cakes, Serve Immediately.
So, What do you think? It's a childhood food i re-modified to suit an adults standard of culinary experience.
Interested in a Recipe, Ask me and I'll write one on here.
Do you like this recipe, feel free to check out more of the links below:
- Two Bean Beef Chili
Beef Chili that is sure to please the masses. A Mix of hinted chocolate and a aged smell that will have you coming back for more, oh what a dish.
- Baker's Jumbo Lump Maryland Crab Soup
A soup that presents the originality of the Eastern Maryland coast but while offering a little bit of exotic twist to the dish. This soup is slow cooked for 16 hours in a stock before it is even begun, so prepare for a very tasty Maryland Crab Soup.
- Blueberry Chicken
Exotic blueberry chicken dinner that you are sure to enjoy, Go Ahead try it, you won't be disappointed.