Yummy and Easy Recipes: Pork with Pears and Crockpot Meatballs
Proscuitto wrapped pork with sweet potato and pears
Prep time: 15min
Total time: 45 min
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into wedges
2 firm red bartlett pears, cut into wedges
2 tbs olive oil
8 sprigs fresh thyme
Kosher salt and black pepper
1 1/4 lb. piece pork tenderloin
1/4 lb. thinly sliced proscuitto
1 tbs. honey
1. Heat oven to 425°F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes, pears, oil, thyme and salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, wrap pork in prosciutto, slightly overlapping slices to cover pork completely.
3. Push veggies to the edge of baking sheet. Place the pork in the center and drizzle with honey. Roast until pork is cooked through and potatoes and pears are tender. 20-25 minutes.
4. Let pork stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with potatoes and pears.
Here are some other recipes with pork:
- Romanian Pork Recipes
Ever wondered what Romanian food tastes like? Ever thought of preparing your own Romanian meal? Well, now you can enjoy delicious Romanian foods without the hassle of actually going to Romania. The staple food, or rather the staple food...
- Pulled Pork Recipes
Pulled Pork and Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches are about as southern as you can get. If you've been looking for a delicious recipe for pulled pork sandwiches you just found it. You'll also find some great recipes for delicious barbecue sauces and on
- Easy Pork Recipes: Cranberry Grilled Chops
A wonderful grilled pork chop recipe, flavored with cranberries. Marinade for pork chops recipe included, along with photos.
- Crockpot Pork Chops - Best Slow Cooker Pork Recipes
Learn how to make crockpot pork chops with one of the best slow cooker pork recipes you'll ever taste! Complete instructions for making these pork chops in a crock pot, along with added pork slow cooker recipes hints and cooking suggestions.
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes
If your looking for delicious slow cooker pork recipes then your in the right place. Here you'll find everything from a crock pot pork roast to several ways to cook pork ribs. I hope you get to try these delicious recipes real soon.
- Redneck Dorito Chicken Recipe
Spice up your chicken easily with leftover chips
- Great Crock-Pot Recipes: Fiesta Chicken, Pulled Pork...
Fiesta Chicken, Cheddar Potatoes, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Cuban Braised Beef and Peppers
If you need more recipes
Crockpot Party Meatballs
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6-7 hrs
1 jar (11 ounces) marinara italian sauce
1 jar (12 ounces) grape jelly
1/2 cup prepared chili sauce
2 1/2 lbs frozen fully cooked meatballs, cocktail style
1. Stir sauce, jelly, and meatballs in 4 1/2 quart slow cooker
2. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hrs (3-4 hrs on high) or untill meatballs are cooked through. Serve meatballs with toothpicks.
Not what you wanted? Check out these...
- Best Szechwan Meatballs Recipes
On this page you will get some of the best Szechuan meatballs recipe. Apart from that, also see some other popular Szechwan recipes.
- 3 Quick and Tasty Meatball Recipes
Want to make sure you always have the ingredients for a fast meal on hand? If you keep a bag of frozen meatballs (from your grocer's freezer) on hand at all times, you can whip up a quick dinner in no time at all. Whether you mix up your favorite...
- Low-Fat, Healthy, Hearty Meatball Recipes
Healthy, hearty meatball recipes for every occasion: spaghetti, cocktail, spicy Mexican, and giant dinner meatballs
- Meatball Recipes - Spaghetti Meatball - Spicy Meatba...
Meatballs are essentially ground meat that is rolled into balls along with varying other ingredients depending on taste and the country that your are in. Some of these ingredients include breadcrumbs, varying spices, eggs and onion. Meatballs are...
- Quick Meatball Recipes
When fixing homemade spaghetti having the right Meatball Recipe will make your spaghetti stand out from just ordinary spaghetti. Meatball recipes vary from culture to culture giving them a delightful taste for different cultures. In the swedish...
- Yummy Meatball Recipes
Meatballs are popularly made with ground beef, but not anymore. There are ground pork meatballs, sausage balls, ham balls, bacon balls, chicken (or turkey) balls, ground lamb balls, and vegetarian meatballs. You can easily make tasty fish balls, too.