You can make a great tomato gravy for meat loaf with the below ingredients.
1. Three Tablespoons Butter.
2. Three Tablespoons All Purpose Flour.
3. Two 10 Ounce cans diced tomatoes and green chilies.
4. One 16 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce.
5. Three Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
6. One Teaspoon Sugar.
Melt your butter in a sauce pan over medium heat and whisk in your flour until smooth. Cook for one minute whisking constantly.
Whisk in your tomatoes and green chilies and remaining ingredients. Cook five more minutes stirring often.
This tomato gravy is excellent over meat loaf.
I wonder how many people have had this tomato gravy over meat loaf. It is delicious.