Tonyx35 profile image 61

What are some Indian dishes that are usually safe for people who can't handle the heat/spiciness?

So I wish to try some Indian dishes from the local establishments here in the area. My problem is that I can't really handle Spicy foods all too well. I can barely handle most of the Indian snack foods (marked spicy), that I've tried. Was wondering if there are any such dishes that are mild or usually not spicy that I could ask/look for? That are commonly found at Indian restaurants. Meat and/or veggie dishes are fine.

vespawoolf profile image96

vespawoolf says

• Tonyx35 profile image

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) 4 years ago

I will definitely take note of your recommendation. I recently enjoyed a glass of Mango Lassi, good stuff. The regular lassi is more to my tastes. Thanks.

RetroBrothers profile image84

Martin Allan (RetroBrothers) says

• Tonyx35 profile image

So that's two for butter dishes. Korma, or a side of Yoghurt or raita dipping sauce, huh, I'll try that next time Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.