jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which country has the spiciest food?

1. Hezekiah profile image86
    Hezekiahposted 6 years ago

Which country has the spiciest food?

Indian and Thai food is known to be spicey however there are other countries with food that's just as spicey or spicier such as Korean.

2. profile image0
    David99999posted 6 years ago

I would say that it is a close finish between a number of countries. However, if I had to pick one...I would choose India. Authentic Indian curried dishes (which, by the way, those served in U.S. restaurants are not) are so spicy, they will, literally make the eyes, of the one eating them, water!

3. junkseller profile image87
    junksellerposted 6 years ago

Ya, I'd say Thai food as well. Also, I had a roommate once from Sri Lanka and I couldn't go near the stuff he cooked. I think he said their food tended to be a little spicier than Indian.

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image61
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Indian food. Some dishes can easily give that burning sensation to your mouth if you are not used to it.

5. HumanPerception profile image94
    HumanPerceptionposted 6 years ago

Indian or Thai food is very spicy. A lot of people may think some Chinese dishes are quite spicy, but they are no where near as spicy as Thai or Indian food. I would personally say Indian food is the spiciest.

6. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. Some dishes will burn through your tongue but most people don't know about them because they don't sell that well in restaurants anymore

7. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

You find spicy cuisines throughout the tropics. In warm, damp climates, food spoils rapidly. Using ingredients to make it safer and to cover the off taste becomes the norm.

8. Jyoti Patil profile image66
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

India has the spiciest food for sure. In fact south east and far east countries do cook spicy food.

working