Question

1. Steven Lindquist profile image17
    Steven Lindquistposted 17 months ago

I was curious what happens to choice in health if you are in prison with only bologna to eat and you judge the organic land for the shared matter that is life? Is not all of the shared meaning of life, plant flesh to animal needs to feed the land, their life energy? I was a vegetarian once, and then choice made me question my role in my choices. Would the vegan refuse the hospitality of a poor family that only had a meat lasagna to feed an honored guest? Or would you deny hospitality of the humble nature, that was all they had? Food for thoughts, give me suggestions on living a noble life denying my brother his git of hospitality, or my sister's house hospitality.

2. Steven Lindquist profile image17
    Steven Lindquistposted 17 months ago

They damned the male body with Soy, than man and animal needed meat was designed. Look at the cost of the estrogen levels. You will become more woman than man, Vegan diets are empty. Then they are a choice. Look at what men used to look like and notice the hips, the reincarnated mother of trash. She was a whore too, that the cycle of life is a whore for the Earth or world is truth. Good luck judging a whore, you creation is the whore of life, in the light of all being.

working