Other zombie questions here prompted this: What do zombies eat....

1. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Other zombie questions here prompted this:  What do zombies eat....

What do zombies eat when they run out of live people to eat?  Do they eat each other?  If so, then there eventually would be only one?  And how long can they live (or should I say, unlive) without eating?

2. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

This answer - and all other zombie related knowledge can be found in one source: the audiobook called , "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead by Max Brooks and read by Marc Cashman.

It says:
    Zombies ignore other zombies
    Zombies  will eat anything - but cross species zombies are not possible becuase non-humans infected living creatures will die  - and stay dead.
    Infected meat is highly toxic to all living species and all animals and all insects will stay away from infected zombie meat 100% of the time.

Zombies don't need to eat or breathe, zombies are dead and do not process ingested meat but will have bloated bellys of undigested meat.

This audiobook has had me realize that my ideas of modern fast-moving zombies with special powers is merely a Hollywood fantasy, (which is comforting!) and are untrainable.

I thought they could be trained after a lobotomy as described in
    http://ptosis.hubpages.com/hub/Zombies- … he-Rapture

working