jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If Zombies attacked what would u do and why?

1. selene383 profile image59
    selene383posted 7 years ago

If Zombies attacked what would u do and why?

Were would you go? What would u eat? How would u stay alive?

2. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 7 years ago

I would lock myself into my apartment with any food I was able to grab along the way.  I would also find all the weapons in my apartment and get prepared for a zombie break in.

3. gifty1 profile image58
    gifty1posted 7 years ago

if zombies attacked,I will pretend to be one, so they don't eat me. zombies don't eat zombies? right, they eat people.

4. Colby Alan profile image57
    Colby Alanposted 7 years ago

Dress up and act like a zombie, avoiding anybody who lives their life by the "double tap" rule. haha

5. wisealthealth profile image61
    wisealthealthposted 7 years ago

I'd get bitten by a zombie as quickly as possible.  It seems like a lot of hassle trying to survive as a normal person in a zombie-filled world.

6. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

This is the best question! I actually think about this all the time, call me weird.
    1. Do I have time to pack some things I need, such as medicine, toilet paper, my nook, glasses, some clothes, MY DOG! a blanket, my parents, water and cereal? If so, thats what I would pack.
    2. Secondly, I would drive to my fiances house to pick him up.
    3. We would either go to Acme, or drive to the middle of the country to live. I would love to build a house underground or in a tree. I would need plenty of guns to surrive against the zombies.

7. wilbury4 profile image71
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

switch the DVD off and go to sleep.....?

8. profile image81
    SeedyKiwiposted 7 years ago

Assuming this is a widespread attack a couple of things..

Grab some non zombie people, get a vehicle, perferably large. Get to weapons, maybe raid a police station for weapons. Then a supermarket, weapons and food and your non zombie helpers into the vehicle and head straight to the harbour... Everything is getting loaded into a boat preferably large and we are taking that badboy offshore. Im hoping a Zombies can't swim, and even if they can they wont be swimming fast making fairly good target practise.

9. jlastevens profile image61
    jlastevensposted 7 years ago

Head to Walmart! No, just kidding.

I would get my boyfriend. family and friends, and we'll go on the run and kill any zombies that dare come near us! I would want to get on a boat and go sailing for awhile. We would fish, and figure out how to clean the water so we don't ever have to go back to shore. Once it seems like the zombie epidemic has died down, maybe they eat each other because there aren't any other humans left?  We may go back onto shore...or maybe not. I think if this happened in real life, I would never want to be anywhere near where the zombies can get us. Just cross our fingers that the zombies wouldn't know how to swim!

Good topic. I just wrote an article about the new game Dead Island that will be coming out this year. Check it out! http://www.examiner.com/video-game-babe … ead-island

10. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

We've a cinder block house with stainless steel hurricane shutters, so I'd just lock up and get ready until most of the neighborhood was dead. Guns, durable clothes, compass, map, water, hand-to-hand weapons, extra gasoline, firestarting equipment, emergency flares, canned food, fishing supplies, and jerk all the meat in the house so it doesn't go bad. I'd probably make a few pipe bombs just for the hell of it.

Pack it all into the back of the Ford F-150 in the garage, hitch it to my dead neighbor's yacht, and head out to the marina about five miles from here. I'd probably check by the gun store and pharmacy when we passed just to see if there's anything left. Ammo and antibiotics, you know.

Either way, we head out to one of the little islands on the river and camp out for a while. The water's fresh and drinkable if you boil it, and the fishing's normally pretty good, so we could stand to be there for quite a while.