jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

do you have a great recipe for vegetarian that not make bored?

1. wahyuJK profile image58
    wahyuJKposted 8 years ago

do you have a great recipe for vegetarian that not make bored?

I love a vegetarian food, but sometime I feel bored about it because it usually don't have a good taste

2. IdeaMorphist profile image62
    IdeaMorphistposted 8 years ago

The best most recent vegetarian dish I had was BBQ tofu. Simply chop the tofu, spread over with BBQ of your liking, and bake. I ate it with corn on the cob and some fries... don't know if you'd like that combo or not...

3. EFPotter profile image60
    EFPotterposted 8 years ago

I have a hub about a vegetarian dish I made that's full of flavor and fun to make. Check it out, I personally love the taste.

4. LadySeren profile image65
    LadySerenposted 8 years ago

I've just published a hub with a recipe for a spring vegetable stew.  It definately does not lack in great taste!

It's easily adaptable too, I have often used it as a base for veg pastas

5. IanThomasYoung profile image52
    IanThomasYoungposted 8 years ago

This is one of my children's absolute favorite dishes.

Curried baked beans on toast.

1 can of heinz beans heated on medium in a pan. Add a splash of canola oil or peanut oil (if margerine and butter are not a part of your lifestyle) and blend it in.

Add 1 tbsp of madras curry powder and blend it in with a spoon or fork.

Heat until simmering for about 5 to 10 minutes.

Make 2 slices of toast of whatever bread you desire.

Spoon beans evenly onto the (usually buttered but not crucial) toast and serve.

Zippy flavor. I'm getting hungry writing this.

6. ChaplinSpeaks profile image95
    ChaplinSpeaksposted 5 years ago

Lowcountry Okra-Bean Vegetarian Chili is a colorful, flavorful one-dish meal that can be enjoyed year round.  Follow the step-by-step instructions to prepare the quick and easy dish.  Fruit and Nut Salad recipe included as well. read more

7. Archa Ghodge profile image69
    Archa Ghodgeposted 4 years ago

Vegetarian food has so many varieties. The best one of which you can never get bored is paneer and tofu. You can find easy recipes of cooking it.
    Even soya chunks are really tasty and can be cooked in variety of ways. 
    There are different varieties of beans in the market. Learn how to cook them. The beans are tasty tasty as well as very healthy.