jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

can i reduce man boobs naturally by eating foods and diet control

1. profile image45
    yashwa22posted 8 years ago

can i reduce man boobs naturally by eating foods
    and diet control

if i can plz plz till me

2. manic monday profile image57
    manic mondayposted 8 years ago

I am not a man, but have you tried exercising? I would think that a few push ups and a few weights would help build up your pectoral muscles. Muscles burn fat. Maybe you could also eat organic meat. The hormones in regular meat may also be causing your "man boobs". Hope that helps!

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Yeah, some guys are more susceptible to all the hormones and chemicals in the factory food produced by necessity because of the huge worldwide overpopulation.

Avoid soy (female hormones) and diet drinks (aspartame).  The food manufacturers stick that stuff into everything.

If you are overweight in general, some of that is going to go to your boobs.

Look up the chest exercises in the various men's magazines and/or check out the equipment at your local YMCA or gym to build up the pecs.  That will help a bit.  But you will notice that NFL linemen are both fat and strong.  So, lose weight if necessary.

4. profile image57
    youdamanposted 7 years ago

The easiest way to turn those boobs into pecks is simple...

Two words...

Bench Pressing!

A good diet will also take you closer to your goal by cutting fat.

I had man boobs a few years ago, and within 3 weeks, they were gone and i was showing respectable pecks.

Before I started working out, I used a "power t shirt" that looks like a regular t shirt that flattens out your chest and makes it look like you have no man boobs.  They work really great.

The website is at http://www.chestfxstore.com if you would like to check them out.

I really hope that this help you out.

5. Writingissharing profile image57
    Writingissharingposted 7 years ago

The very best way to lose man - boobs or chest fat is a combination of dieting and exercising. Using one without the other will make it a much slower process.
    Stick with it for long enough and those man - boobs will be a thing of your past.

6. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 7 years ago

Is it gynocomacia? then you need to consult a physician