jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What would be the grossest flavor ice-cream?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

What would be the grossest flavor ice-cream?

I'd imagine tomato flavored ice-cream would be disgusting. It'd be like frozen Campbell's soup. Yuck-erz.

2. Jessica7277 profile image57
    Jessica7277posted 7 years ago

rootbeer float made by presidents choice? its the nastyiest thing iv ever ate  yet once i get started i cnt stop lmao notta clu y ahah

thts real icecream sounds nice but iiicckk

umm fish ? haha ewww

3. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

Well, I love onions but not in ice cream flavor.

4. Emissionguy profile image84
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

I don't think Spleen would make a good flavor.

5. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Sardine and black pepper ice cream. Doesn't that just make everyone want to rush to the cold, refreshing dessert after every meal?

6. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Skunk tail would be about as nasty as you can get(LOL!)

7. profile image0
    Derdriuposted 7 years ago

Beanie wienies would be a fairly disgusting ice cream flavor.

8. isjung profile image60
    isjungposted 6 years ago

There used to be a restaurant in London, Ontario (Canada) called Garlics. It might still be there, I'm not sure. Anyway, when it opened, it was quite a popular place, on the classier side. My friend took a girl there on their first date and came back miserable. Apparently all of the food contained garlic, including their ice-cream at the end! He didn't want to kiss her after that. hehee

edit: I googled the restaurant and they're still around. Here's their dessert menu - you can see the garlic ice cream at the top.
    http://www.garlicsoflondon.com/dessert.php

9. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

lol these were some interesting answers. I would say that the tomato one would be pretty disturbing. One time my mom asked me to try some of this juice and I took a big swig and it was tomato juice I gagged and have lost my appetite for tomatoes ever since.

rorshak sobchak

working