questionnaire for english people
Please can you answer these questions, it's for my school and I need 15 persons to answer thanks
1) Can you tell me a French actor?
2) Can you telle me a French dish?
3) Ca you telle me a French city, except Paris?
4) Have you ever visited France?
5)If yes where did you go and what did you score the most?
6) If no, where do you want to go?
(I'm Irish, not English, hope that's ok)
1. yes (Gerard Depardieu)
2. yes (Coq au vin)
3. yes (Avignon)
5. Hendaye, Lourdes, Frejus, Paris; cuisine et vin
1. Olivier Martinez
2. Coq au vin
5. Lourdes, Bordeaux, Paris, Calais, I enjoyed Paris the most
1. Alain Delon
2. Boeuf Bouguignon
4. Yes, lots of times
5.Perpignon. We drove down over the Pyranees from Calais via Paris
6. Do you mean what did I like most? Notre Dame Cathedral
Good luck with your assignment. What a strange questionnaire. I hope there's not some anti English racist intention behind this!
1) Juliette Binoche
2) Frogs Legs
6) St. Tropez
by Muhammad Asif 11 months ago
Why English people consider Milton as a god?
by Cindy Lawson 5 years ago
Why do Thai people charge English people more than their own people?When it Thailand it is very obvious that there is one price for the Thai people, and a hugely inflated price for the same things charged to English people (farangs). This seems incredibly unfair when they make no secret of the fact...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|