jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever tried ice wine?

1. colonial82 profile image60
    colonial82posted 7 years ago

Have you ever tried ice wine?

If so, what did you think of it?  My wife and I like it and we got a tour of some of the wineries that make ice wine in the Niagra Falls region this summer.

2. ddalgleish profile image71
    ddalgleishposted 7 years ago

Yes, I've tried some of the ice wines from the Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries, and really enjoyed them. They're nice to serve, in a small glass, after a special occasion dinner.

3. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Ice wine and icebox wines are sweet dessert wines. There are similarities and differences between the two. People who enjoy sweeter wines will enjoy both types of wine. Knowing the differences and being able to compare the two will enhance your experience.

Read more: How to Compare Ice Wine to Icebox Wine | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4431368_compare … z12SGqyUtv

4. Avamum profile image84
    Avamumposted 7 years ago

My husband and I also enjoy the ice wine from the Niagara region.  As it is very sweet, I enjoy a small glass only, as a dessert treat. It makes a great gift at Christmas too!

5. kat11 profile image60
    kat11posted 7 years ago

I tried a few ice wines this past fall. My husband and I had gone to several wineries around the the Niagara Landing in July and decided to try ones in Northern Illinois. The ice wine we tried was from Utica. I found them to be light and fresh. This wine would definitely be one to be served in the summer.

working