jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the health benefits you know about green tea?

1. gulnazahmad profile image60
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

What are the health benefits you know about green tea?

2. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Its supposed to reduce the risk of heart problems and cardiovascular diseases. They claim its also if you drink 3 cups a day good for combatting levels of high cholesterol. Personally I can't handle more than 1 cup per day when I get the urge for one. Lately I have slacked off on my intake.

3. sharing the sky profile image67
    sharing the skyposted 7 years ago

Green tea has been popularized as an easy source of healthful antioxidants which are important for combating inflammation and the development of diseases and aging. This is the biggest health benefit that comes to mind when I think of green tea.

4. katrinasui profile image38
    katrinasuiposted 6 years ago

There are numerous benefits of drinking green tea. Green tea prevents abnormal formation of blood clotting in the wounds. Few days ago i have published an article about benefits of green tea.  Kindly have a look on this article http://www.squidoo.com/what-are-the-hea … -green-tea

5. Nadeeshan301 profile image75
    Nadeeshan301posted 6 years ago

The main chemical compunds with benefits for health in green tea are caffeine and theanine. Caffeine being a phosphodiesterase inhibitor brings about most of the effects related to reducing cholestrol and weight loss which are beneficial in the long run. Theanine boosts up the cognitive effects for a short period of time providing you with relaxation as well as alertness at the same time.

6. Thelma Alberts profile image91
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

There´s a lot of antioxidant on it and it´s good for your skin too. I used the remnants of green tea without sugar in cleaning my face before going to bed. It´s great as a skin toner and for dark brown spots under the eyes. Just wet 2 cotton pads with cold green tea and put them on your eyes for 10 minutes.

working