jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST. Apples or Oranges? A whole fruit or juice? What's your

1. suncat profile image58
    suncatposted 7 years ago

IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST. Apples or Oranges? A whole fruit or juice? What's your choice?

2. SaffronBlossom profile image86
    SaffronBlossomposted 7 years ago

Miniwheats with 2% milk! I hate eating anything in the morning, so it has to be easy and fast.

3. FrugalGal profile image57
    FrugalGalposted 7 years ago

Put it all in a smoothie and have a fruit and vegetable filled breakfast, the best of both worlds. An apple, an orange, some blueberries, cranberries, a banana, a bit of kale, and some filtered water. Delicious, juice like but includes the whole fruit.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

none of the above. i eat bacon , eggs and toast with hashbrowns once in a while.

5. cutievert profile image60
    cutievertposted 7 years ago

Apples or any other fruits. Oranges are as the dessert or after lunch fruits. The whole fruit or juice as an optional breakfast.

6. profile image58
    rieomposted 7 years ago

I like smoothies but do not have many receipes.  I do not like it with a yogurt base.  Orange juice in the morning is good.  I cannot eat when I get up.  Rather around 9 or 10 in the morning I will then eat, usually cereal.

7. Mayaanjali profile image76
    Mayaanjaliposted 7 years ago

If I was not watching my weight- toast, eggs, bacon and sausages with juice

8. vespawoolf profile image96
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

For juice I prefer fresh-squeezed orange. For eating I definitely prefer apples. Fuji is one of my favorites, although I would eat honeycrisp apples all the time if I could afford them! I often make muesli of chopped apples and pears. http://vespawoolf.hubpages.com/hub/Swis … it-Recipe. I also enjoy smoothies with mango, banana and mandarin oranges which are in season right now. Yum!

9. renee21 profile image83
    renee21posted 5 years ago

I love both apples and oranges.  I'd rather eat the whole fruit because it has more fiber than just the juice.