jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

What was the most horrible thing you ever ate?

1. Jangaplanet profile image78
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

What was the most horrible thing you ever ate?

2. smelloftruth profile image60
    smelloftruthposted 7 years ago

a wild fruit. It looked good but taste as hell when I started chewing it.

3. tpshah profile image57
    tpshahposted 7 years ago

Phad thai Noodles.
    It was horrible. its smell was too bad to feel ill

4. clicketyclacker profile image57
    clicketyclackerposted 7 years ago

bad chinese.... was sick for the next 24 hours straight! never again, golden dragon, never again

5. oliversmum profile image88
    oliversmumposted 7 years ago

Hi. Two things actually. 1 was Dates the other was Mussels. They were disgusting. smile smile

6. alexaknowsbetter profile image57
    alexaknowsbetterposted 7 years ago

some kind of hindi food .... so terrible spicy..

7. Ramona M profile image59
    Ramona Mposted 7 years ago

yuck, I couldn't get it out of my mouth fast enough

8. my_darling_girls profile image58
    my_darling_girlsposted 7 years ago

Chicken feet! Yuck! It was my first and last that I will eat. The only reason I tried it was because I was challenged. smile

9. profile image0
    mommyloves2writeposted 7 years ago

Cheese.  I dislike cheese.  When people try to sneak it in a food and see if I will eat it, I spit it out.  The taste simply does not agree with me!

10. cherry the chef profile image57
    cherry the chefposted 7 years ago

i think it was a pasta dish my ex boyfriends mum made. We were living with her at the time, and i think she started to feel a bit out done, bless her heart, by all the cooking i was doing. So she made us the sloppy meaty pasta tomato dish, oh gosh it was bad!!

11. ColibriPhoto profile image82
    ColibriPhotoposted 7 years ago

A 1000 year old egg. The Chinese believe that it brings longevity. The white of the egg gelatinizes and turns black. The yolk is a dark green and it smells like ammonia. I think that the theory is if you can eat that you can survive anything.

12. fordie profile image73
    fordieposted 7 years ago

Palm Grubs - 4 inch maggots
    Lisala, Zaire. (Now Democratic Republic of the Congo).

It was the surprise that really caught me; I thought I had scored some tasty BBQ goat. My mouth knew different. The crunch, the soft gooey inner ...

That was 20 years ago and still I cringe

13. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

When I was about 8 years old my cousin and I were playing in her basement. She dared me to eat Draino (Not sure how to spell that). Anyways it is a drain cleaner. I put a bit on the end of my tongue and OMG! did it ever burn. I suppose I was pretty lucky as I never told any of the adults in the house as I was so embarrassed and thought that I would just get into too much trouble. I suffered all night with a burning mouth.

14. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

food from a dumpster. when i was a street kid i ended up dumpster diving and i ate some very questionable food.

15. sturner1 profile image67
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

Bad shrimp, and ever since I have been allergic. I tried to cook my husband some louisianna style crawfish, I didn't even eat it, but I rubbed my eye after touching them, and it was swollen shut for two days...... I can only imagine what would have happened if I ate it.

16. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 7 years ago

I'd have to say fish oil... after i ate i swear i smelt like fish oil for the whole day!

17. Variety Writer profile image60
    Variety Writerposted 7 years ago

An oyster! I found it to be totally disgusting!