jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why do you like coffee so much?

1. Izzydog profile image53
    Izzydogposted 7 years ago

Why do you like coffee so much?

I'm not going to make fun of you or anything I am just wondering.

2. vnustham profile image56
    vnusthamposted 7 years ago

It help me fresher and active always. When someday not drink, I feel not active.. seem like it's my addict things when wake up in the morning..

3. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image57
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 7 years ago

it keeps me awake so i dont fall asleep at work smile

4. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

For me having a cup of moka is a wonderful way to relax the senses. Despite being a stimulant, coffee can actually soothe the senses because of the heat that it provides the body. There are many reasons why one might like coffee. I think that the number one reason would be to give you a boost of energy in the morning.

5. Ludivine profile image60
    Ludivineposted 7 years ago

Love the taste, love the smell of fresh coffee in my home, and coffee is my "break" time when my small children have more energy than me. smile

6. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 7 years ago

It's the buzz you get when you have that first sip, plus it's great for more keeping you alert.

7. cameciob profile image83
    cameciobposted 7 years ago

Izzydog, I've been sipping coffee since I was a little girl...I have had so many brands and roasts and styles of coffee...from turkish coffee made on hot sand, to the finest esspreso, from pure arabica to pure robusta and I can go on and on...
    But my simple answer is that i like how it tests. That's all. I do not drink alcoholic drinks or sodas because they make me sick but coffee is the only drink that doesn't.
    I like the taste of coffee...should probably be my next hub...how I start drinking and how I became an addict.
    Thank you for the opportunity to answer this question.

working