This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How much pop do you drink a day?

1. delmer47 profile image59
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

How much pop do you drink a day?

2. Talia J profile image79
    Talia Jposted 6 years ago

I drink coke maybe once a week - 2 weeks. I drink over 2 litres of water every day and it my main drink. Oh, and tea, I have about 4 cups a day smile

3. Anishpat profile image77
    Anishpatposted 6 years ago

I drink soda maybe once or twice a month at the most. It's not the healthiest. I usually go for fresh juices or fresh lemonade.

4. LABrashear profile image60
    LABrashearposted 6 years ago

I drink maybe 1 soda a week.  I too, drink mostly wather and maybe some fruit juice.  I also drink a couple of cups of coffee.  Gotta have my daily coffee! smile

5. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

One cup of soda a day, at tops! Usually I try to only drink a cup of soda once every couple of days due to some bladder problems that I have. One cup of coffee or tea a day, and the rest of the time I'm drinking water.

6. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I rarely drink soft drinks, I prefer water, coffee, tea, milk or juice when I am at home. Sometimes if I go out I will have a glass but I don't enjoy it enough to buy it at home. I think it is a bad habit to get in to,

7. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Probably about 1 glass of coke a day. I drink a lot of water and fruit juice, and oh about 2-3 cups of coffee every day.

8. Brupie profile image71
    Brupieposted 6 years ago

I almost never drink soda at home, but I almost always have a can when I have lunch at work.

9. Jared Zane Kessie profile image93
    Jared Zane Kessieposted 6 years ago

Once every couple of months for me. It is too addictive for me, so I try to steer clear! Just writing this post makes me want to go get a Dr. Pepper.

working