jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How much pop do you drink a day?

1. delmer47 profile image60
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

How much pop do you drink a day?

2. Talia J profile image80
    Talia Jposted 6 years ago

I drink coke maybe once a week - 2 weeks. I drink over 2 litres of water every day and it my main drink. Oh, and tea, I have about 4 cups a day smile

3. Anishpat profile image81
    Anishpatposted 6 years ago

I drink soda maybe once or twice a month at the most. It's not the healthiest. I usually go for fresh juices or fresh lemonade.

4. LABrashear profile image60
    LABrashearposted 6 years ago

I drink maybe 1 soda a week.  I too, drink mostly wather and maybe some fruit juice.  I also drink a couple of cups of coffee.  Gotta have my daily coffee! smile

5. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

One cup of soda a day, at tops! Usually I try to only drink a cup of soda once every couple of days due to some bladder problems that I have. One cup of coffee or tea a day, and the rest of the time I'm drinking water.

6. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I rarely drink soft drinks, I prefer water, coffee, tea, milk or juice when I am at home. Sometimes if I go out I will have a glass but I don't enjoy it enough to buy it at home. I think it is a bad habit to get in to,

7. jacqui2011 profile image86
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Probably about 1 glass of coke a day. I drink a lot of water and fruit juice, and oh about 2-3 cups of coffee every day.

8. Brupie profile image71
    Brupieposted 6 years ago

I almost never drink soda at home, but I almost always have a can when I have lunch at work.

9. Jared Zane Kessie profile image93
    Jared Zane Kessieposted 6 years ago

Once every couple of months for me. It is too addictive for me, so I try to steer clear! Just writing this post makes me want to go get a Dr. Pepper.

working