jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you make your tea?

1. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 6 years ago

How do you make your tea?

There is so many ways to make tea...whats yours?

2. theguy88 profile image58
    theguy88posted 6 years ago

I heat up my water in the microwave, then I put in the tea bag of my choice.  Once the tea has been saturated into the water I add my sweetener.  Lately I have switched to agave nectar as a sweetener.  It is better for you than most sweeteners and works relatively the same.

3. Pollyannalana profile image87
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I make tea by boiling pots of water to pour over about 10 to 12 bags and let it steep awhile and of course the first tea gets ready faster with fresh bags ( I use green, white, gray and chamomile (less of the latter two and sometimes a sleepy time instead of Chamomile and I put it in jars I have bought salsa etc in (cleaned good) and add honey. I have more water boiled as I do all this and add more tea, 3 or 4 bags and do it all over again. Most if not all the jars seal but of course I still put them in the fridge once they cool. My husband likes black tea for its caffeine so I make two more pots leaving in my tea bags and just adding black the two times so he will still get some of the benefits from mine. I make enough to do us from 10 days to 2 weeks.

4. Encourager profile image61
    Encouragerposted 6 years ago

I was born in Ceylon, now known as Sri Lanka. Ceylon Tea is the best in the world.  One of the best known Ceylon Teas is Dilma.  Advertisements for Dilma Tea is found in many International Magazines.
    Here are the tips to make a good cup of Ceylon Tea:
    1. Use freshly boiled water. Over bolied water will affect the taste.
    2. Add 1 teaspoon (or tea bag) of tea per person to a tea pot and one for the pot.
    3. Stir the tea and leave for 3 minutes.
    Pour to a cup and add milk. Suger or no suger? Depends on you, if you have a sweet tooth add a teaspoon if suger.  To really enjoy Ceylon Tea its best drunk without suger.
    Hope your next cup of tea will really taste good!

5. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I usually make my tea with honey and lemon.

working