Can you give us a bread recipe with your Non gluten mix of cornstarch and rice f

1. profile image50
    Goldylocks2posted 6 years ago

Can you give us a bread recipe with your Non gluten mix of cornstarch and rice flour?

We tried a non gluten recipe and the bread weighed a ton

2. AnythingArtzy profile image86
    AnythingArtzyposted 6 years ago

Hi Goldylocks2,

Thanks for your question, unfortunately I haven't made any bread as yet but I can tell you this ... just about any homemade gluten free bread will weigh a ton.

I happen to have found some already made in the freezer section of a local grocer and it is a very heavy bread also. Not good for sandwiches for it is also dry but great for toast or stuffing.  I have seen GF bread mix in the box but haven't tried it and also use a GF baking mix, to save time, that is now in some of the stores but you will need the Xanthyum or Guar gum to add to it to add some of the "softness".  Even with that it is still "different". nothing can beat the good ole white bread.

I wish I could be of more help. I'm still experimenting and googleing to find different ways to use my flour mix. I really want to try making some tapioca flour and try that but haven't yet.  Again I'm sorry for not being much help. it can be very frustrating if you're a Celiac but don't give up.

3. Om Paramapoonya profile image96
    Om Paramapoonyaposted 5 years ago

A delicious gluten-free cornbread recipe with demonstration video, pictures and nutrition information. read more

working