jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you like pizza?

1. Mtstank1998 profile image57
    Mtstank1998posted 6 years ago

Do you like pizza?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

That is like asking do I live oxygen!  Yes!!!  Love pizza and love having it delivered.  Which reminds me---hand me the phone

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do!  Pizza is the best food ever.  You can put so many toppings on it or leave it plain.  It can be eaten for any meal, too.  I love waking up to cold pizza for breakfast, or having hot pizza for lunch or dinner.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Is this a trick question? Will someone jump out yelling if I don't respond? It sure seems so. Yes. Everyone that I have ever met likes pizza. You just have to find the right toppings.

5. skisy profile image82
    skisyposted 6 years ago

Eh...yeah! =p If it weren't for the fact I don't know where the phone has disappeared to right now and I don't have any cash on me then I would...wait a minute...I can order online...

6. J.S.Matthew profile image84
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Very much! Ironically, my wife doesn't like it! I am from MA and most of the pizzerias in my area are Greek which is a little different than traditional Italian style. My favorite brand is Domino's Pizza ever since they changed the recipe. I prefer the white sauce (usually Parmesan Peppercorn) rather than the red sauce. I enjoy a variety of meats but my favorite is only usually available in my area: Chourico which is a Portuguese spicy sausage similar to Chorizo.

7. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

Passionately! Have a few fav places and kinds plus Boboli at home  , , ,I'm get'n hungry

8. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I love pizza and my favorite kind is pepperoni.

9. Rooskaya profile image47
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

Yes.I love to eat cheese pizza...Yumm......

working