jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What do you like more - a Pizza or Burgers ?

1. Aceblogs profile image59
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

What do you like more - a Pizza or Burgers ?

I am a big fan of Pizza hut pizzas and Mc Donalds burgers , but if given a choice I would dump Pizza for a burger. How about you guys ?

2. Lorenzo27 profile image76
    Lorenzo27posted 6 years ago

Eheh... It's a great  dilemma! I couldn't choice one. If possible I would eat Mc's burgers and then a slice of pizza.. wink Everything with a coke.

3. anupma profile image78
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

I am a human being and want to be only human being, not pizza or burger.

4. CarliFrenneman profile image67
    CarliFrennemanposted 6 years ago

Pizza! You can have as many weird toppings as you want without being labeled a freak.

5. Journey * profile image87
    Journey *posted 6 years ago

Well, we foodies have our preferences! I have to say that in answering this question, the first thing that comes to mind is that it depends on where the pizza or burger are from. It also depends what toppings are used. When I prepare these items... read more

6. NotSoPerfect profile image75
    NotSoPerfectposted 6 years ago

Pizza, cos I can have any topping I want.  smile

7. SD Dickens profile image85
    SD Dickensposted 6 years ago

Definitely pizza because of the cheese and the sauce but I try to avoid pizza and burgers because they're not that healthy.

8. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 6 years ago

this is a hard one because i love both and if i had to choose i would have to say pizza because it was my first love. here in saint louis the best pizza to me is in this order talaynas, papa johns, then imos and several others that will do but those are the top three to me and then burgers are bluberry hill and a few other places i have been but if i had to choose it would be pizza although i tend to crave them both at seperate times and then you have times where i love them both and order a hamburger pizza...lol

9. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I am a big fan of both Pizza and Burgers' but I will only eat them out once a month.

I usually go for thin crust ham and pineapple Pizza,  pineapple being a good digestive aid, or a Big Mack Meal in the case of a Burger.

The Pizza is more of a carbohydrate meal and the Burger is more of a protein meal.

If you are watching calories stick to the thin crust and limited topping on the Pizza.

On the Big Mack basicly throw away the Bun and the Fries because they are just sticks of fat, the Bun has no nutrition in it but the burgers' are good protien.

I make my own heathly Pizza and Burgers at home they taste better and are much better for you.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

10. Jon Peterz profile image60
    Jon Peterzposted 6 years ago

Um.. sorry but I can't choose one over the other.  They both are staples for me.  BUT, I suppose you can have lots of meat on a pizza, thereby satisfying a burger craving.

11. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Pizza with lots of different toppings including anchovies.

12. europewalker profile image76
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

I prefer pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, bell pepper and lots of cheese!. I rarely eat a hamburger.

13. baderoo7 profile image54
    baderoo7posted 6 years ago

i   like  chicken burger  ,egg burger  ,beefburger,vegetarian burger , and  all kind  of  burger.