jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Whats your favorite ice cream?

1. jtacony69 profile image60
    jtacony69posted 6 years ago

Whats your favorite ice cream?

2. thisisoli profile image70
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Chocolate & Peanut, mmmhhh. There are so many gorgeous flavors out there though!

3. YouWontUpload.Com profile image60
    YouWontUpload.Composted 6 years ago

Ice Cream Of Choice Is Def Dulce De Leche Caramel!

4. zippot profile image60
    zippotposted 6 years ago

i have a few boysenberry from australia,
    creme catalan from spain a type of egg custard with toffee swirls. and rum and rasin from the uk

5. Artist-For-Hire profile image67
    Artist-For-Hireposted 6 years ago

The hubby's family are from India - you haven't tried ice cream until you've tried Kulfi.

It's made from boiling down 1Ltr of milk, stirring consistantly for about 40minutes (that's why so many Indians have such big family's...so there's always someone to stir the milk!) then adding a little cardamon, pistachio nuts and freezing.

My mouth is watering just thinking of it. It's the richest, creamiest ice cream you'll ever experience.

There's also a quick variation made from sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk. Mmmm....

Mind you, I definately wouldn't pass by a large serve of peanut butter and chocolate either.

6. Danette Watt profile image84
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

plain ol' vanilla with caramel or chocolate syrup on top

7. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

I had this blood orange gelato in Italy, and it was pretty much the best thing I've ever tasted. I also tried the marshmallow flavor, which seems like it would be disgusting, but it was actually amazing too smile

8. GBond profile image59
    GBondposted 6 years ago

Chocolate, it tastes so good. its hard to only eat a cup full

9. profile image56
    rieomposted 6 years ago

The ice cream I like the best often changes depending upon the mood I am in.  My three go to ice cream flavors are chocolate, coffee and pistachio,

10. dmoney4god profile image59
    dmoney4godposted 5 years ago

My favorite ice cream is cookie dough with extra cookies.