jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What was your favourite ice cream when you were young do you still eat it now th

1. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

What was your favourite ice cream when you were young do you still eat it now that you are older?

2. jojokaya profile image70
    jojokayaposted 6 years ago

Strawberry....I really love strawberry. Its sweet tart and creamy

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Mint chocolate chip. I don't eat much ice cream anymore.

4. Barry Silver profile image57
    Barry Silverposted 6 years ago

I have always loved rainbow sherbet (counts as ice cream in my book). Still do.

5. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 6 years ago

I loved Thrifty's Quarterback Crunch.  I don't think they make ice cream any more.  It was 25 cents a scoop - what a deal!  I've become addicted to gelato lately, the Bavarian Mint is devine!

6. platinumOwl4 profile image75
    platinumOwl4posted 6 years ago

First I have several flavors; wild mountain blackberry, Vanilla and Butter pecan. I eat all of them now and I love them. Unfortunately, Wild mountain blackberry has become difficult to locate.

7. rcrm89 profile image59
    rcrm89posted 6 years ago

I used to love mint choc chip, but not so much anymore - prefer other flavours.

8. mama_em profile image60
    mama_emposted 6 years ago

Neopolitan ice cream that came in the box. My grandpa would cut us each off a slice, it is the best when all three flavors melted together. Now I am lactose intolerant so no ice cream for me...

9. profile image72
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

I love anything coffee based, did as a child and do now! My favorite used to be Haagen Daz's cofee chip but unfortnately the HD near me closed sad.