jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Where to go and what to eat for a vacation to experience unique cuisine?

1. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Where to go and what to eat for a vacation to experience unique cuisine?

If you could go on a vacation to any country for a tour of great foods where would you go and what would you eat?

2. ginjill ashberry profile image77
    ginjill ashberryposted 6 years ago

Have you visited the land of the head hunters? Have you been to the largest cave passage in the world? Maybe you delight in watching wild flowers and exotic orchids.or you are a fauna person who loves to see the hornbill fly above you.Mulu National Park might have the adventure you seek in store.Travel on a long boat in a rapid? Camp for the night under the sky on the pebbled riverbanks. Food? It's as exotic as it gets, but remember to ask. read more

3. Artist-For-Hire profile image70
    Artist-For-Hireposted 6 years ago

India...for sure (salivating at the thought!!)

Outside the country, authentic food is hard to come by - it's all be westernized for our delicate palette's. I have GOT to try some genuine paneer recipe's and kulfi (ice-cream)...all those desserts in general.

Ingredients are similar from one region to the next but the tastes are so different. Yup, would never get bored of that tour

Mmmm smile

4. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Italy. I would dearly love to have the experience of tasting the good cuisine from there. I have heard so much from my friends but do not have the chance. I only tasted in local city which I was told that it is different when you visit Italy.

So, I really hope to go and taste the food in Italy.

working