jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which dishes you can make ...?

1. badermunir2011 profile image58
    badermunir2011posted 6 years ago

Which  dishes  you  can  make ...?

which  dishes  you  can  make  good    ....?

2. BaliMermaid profile image55
    BaliMermaidposted 6 years ago

Beef Wellington with either a full tenderloing or individual fillet of beef, smothered in pate de fois gras and wrapped in puff pastry. OMG my mouth is watering right now.

Also I have the best prime rib recipe in the world.  Take the 13 bone prime rib and put in large roasting pan. Completely cover the meet, without any added seasoning, with ROCK SALT. Yes rock salt, the kind they put on roads in the winter to melt the ice and snow on the highways.

Cook the prime rib for 14 minutes per pound at 185 degrees F - make sure you have one meat thermometer in the middle and one in one of the ends.

After the time is up or the thermometers are indicating the wellness you want in the prime rib. Turn off the heat and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.

You need a big hammer and chisel to break open the crust of salt over the meat. After you break it open it splits in two pieces and inside is the best prime rib you ever ate. GUARANTEED

3. Faeriephenomenon profile image60
    Faeriephenomenonposted 6 years ago

Stuffed peppers and chicken noodle soup.

4. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I can cook Filipino food and some Chinese and Japanese cuisines, how about you? BTW, i can also cook big burgers and some pancakes. want some? smile

5. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

Bar-b-q stuff of course. But, I like to cook up some salmon steaks on a bed of spinach with rice pilaf. I like oven fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy or sweet potatoes. Of course home made bisquits enters those pictures. I make fantastic omelets of varied types. Can't wait to get home now.

working