jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What did you have for breakfast today?

1. reena_yadav profile image78
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

What did you have for breakfast today?

Breakfast is an important meal to start the day and studies have shown that people who skip breakfast are likely to have problems with concentration, metabolism and weight. I had a sandwich with tea today.

2. mindyjgirl profile image78
    mindyjgirlposted 6 years ago

LOL. Cheap slice of american cheese and a piece of sausage :~)

3. Freegoldman profile image36
    Freegoldmanposted 6 years ago

Hd 2 chicken sandwich along with orange juice...bt still i am feeling hungry...

4. fit2day profile image78
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

I'm on a partial juice fast for a few days, mainly to see if I can handle it, so breakfast consisted of a glass of carrot orange juice, then one with lemon, ginger, spinach, cucumber, and apple after my run.

Typically I'll have a 3 egg sandwich for that second meal.

5. szts77 profile image59
    szts77posted 6 years ago

Breakfast is the most wonderful meal of the day and morning is the most wonderful part of the day. Today I had my favorite cereals with milk, yum! But tomorrow I'd like to have some egg 'n' cheese on toast! I always get really excited about breakfast, actually.

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

A coke icee from Burger King. I get up at 6:30 every morning, run to class and never have time (or money) to pick up breakfast. And yes, you will have problems with concentration, metabolism and weight. I know this VERY well. Missing any meal will mess you up. Ask anyone who has been anorexic.

7. sangre profile image94
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Rice Krispies and I also had a banana for my daily portion of 5 fruit & veg a day.

8. ktrapp profile image98
    ktrappposted 6 years ago

I had a bowl of low-sugar oatmeal with fresh banana, peaches and blueberries in it. Yum. Oh, and I had tea.

9. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 5 years ago

You may never have heard of it but mush is made using cornmeal, water and salt. It makes a tasty breakfast cereal or it can be fried. It's been a family favorite in my house for many years. read more

working