Do I need a special type of oven for making pizza?

1. nayaz1625 profile image77
    nayaz1625posted 6 years ago

Do I need a special type of oven for making pizza?

Hello. I like pizzas. We sometimes make them at home but they do not become like those we buy. While ours are tastier, their crusts are better. Do you think this has to do with the oven?

2. JamesMcAlhanyJr profile image57
    JamesMcAlhanyJrposted 6 years ago

Absolutely not!

I actually make homemade style pizzas and sold my idea to a local restaraunter after he tasted it. It was only 500 dollars but it was worth it.

He nows sells them for 5 dollars a piece and they only take 8 minutes to make so he can serve them as entree's.

I use Publix supermarket premade doughs but you can use any good premade ball of dough.

need skillet. Flatten dough to fit in the round skillet. lightly oil both sides. Season to your liking. I use a little BADIA and Pepper. Turn the heat on the burner to 3/4 heat. let each side fry for no more than 30 seconds a side. Keep flipping it constantly till it rises and thickens up. Then take it out and put on your sauce, cheese and toppings right away and toss in over for just enough time to see the cheese melt or a little longer if you like the cheese slightly crunchy.

Pizza is done. By following these directions you get a pizza that has a crunchy on the outside but soft chewy inside that is NOT doughy, but like a fresh loaf of bread right out of th oven. The crispy flavor and seasoning on the crust combined with the chewy inside gives it an incredible texture and makes the pizza taste so much better.

Enjoy your PIZZA!

3. renegadetory profile image99
    renegadetoryposted 6 years ago

If you are making your pizza crusts by scratch (or by using mixes that you just add water and let rise) you may want to try baking it on a pizza stone in your oven instead of a regular pizza pan.

working