jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (25 posts)

What is your favorite (chain) restaurant for a burger and fries?

1. profile image73
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite (chain) restaurant for a burger and fries?

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

I like In-N-Out once in a great while. I tend to not eat burgers as much today, although I eat beef tacos. I am motivated to go to In-n-Out more so because of the fries. I wish I could drink their shakes (diabetes), yet I can if I count it as a meal.

1. profile image73
      ElleBeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

never had in-n-out, i will have to try it next time i am out on the east coast.

2. eternals3ptember profile image60
      eternals3ptemberposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Its a west coast resaurant, pretty much only in California, with a few in Texas and Arizona...

3. profile image73

oh yes, i meant west coast. i live on the east coast smile

3. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7350760_f260.jpg

My favorite place for burgers and fries would have to be Swensens.  They make great burgers, the thick style fries and when you order it with a milk shake, it's delicious.

1. profile image73

i've never had (or even heard of) swensens! where would i find one?

2. BSloan profile image74
      BSloanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Here in the US you can find Swensens in Florida (Miami), Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, and Minnesota.  They are famous for their ice cream but make delicious burgers (old fashion kind).

3. profile image73

They sounded like they could be a Minnesota place, but happy I have several states to attempt to visit and try swensens in smile

4. Life and Luxury profile image83
    Life and Luxuryposted 5 years ago

I don't like burgers and fries for some reason. Maybe I've just never tasted them made right.

1. profile image73

possibly! i'm not typically a huge fries fan, but i definitely love a good burger.

5. helmutbiscut profile image77
    helmutbiscutposted 5 years ago

Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  Best burger I have ever tasted.

1. profile image73

They are good - I really like their cajun fries.

6. faith_love_hope32 profile image60
    faith_love_hope32posted 5 years ago

Burger King would be my favorite, I love whoppers.  Haven't had one in forever though.

1. profile image73

i always go chicken at BK honestly! but i know a lot of people who swear by whoppers.

2. faith_love_hope32 profile image60
      faith_love_hope32posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh they have good chicken too!  Depends on my mood.  Haven't had it in forever though, because I'm watching my weight.  But man I love my whoppers lol.

7. profile image0
    paxwillposted 5 years ago

It is too horrendous if I say McDonalds and White Castle?  Only because the burgers are so small.  I can barely finish eating half of a real restaurant burger.

1. profile image73

not at all! and yes their burgers are definitely much more portion friendly.

8. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

Wendy's and In-N-Out are great places to get some tasty burgers and fries.  Some of the Diner style restaurants in my area such as 5'N Diner and Johnny Rockets also have great burgers as well.  However, Red Robin has to be my favorite place to get a burger.

1. profile image73

I agree - like those you mentioned, but really like Red Robin!

9. mvillecat profile image78
    mvillecatposted 5 years ago

Well, we recently have found 5 Guys Burgers and it is great. We don't have one in our city, so, in that case I would have to go with Burger King.

1. profile image73

A city near me got 5 guys not too long ago and I agree it was soooo good when I tried it! I love their cajun fries!

10. pagesvoice profile image86
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

I agree with helmutbiscuit regarding Five Guys. The restaurant chain doesn't allow freezers, so the burgers are made fresh every single day. The fries are made from sacks of potatoes that are in clear sight. I'm so glad these guys finally moved north from the D.C. area up here because they are super.

1. profile image73

yes they are definitely very fresh, which i also quite like!

11. Trish303 profile image74
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

I love Steak and Shake. They are so good.

working