jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Pork Chop Recipe.

1. Samantha;] profile image60
    Samantha;]posted 6 years ago

Pork Chop Recipe.

I have Vegetables and barbecue sauce, but its pouring outside. So the grill is out of the question. I also don't have eggs and no way to the store.

2. point2make profile image80
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

Here's a couple that might help.

Pork chops in mushroom sauce.
    Fry 2 pork chops until almost done. Remove from pan and set aside. Deglaze the pan with mushroom soup stir until sauce is smooth. Return the chops to the pan and simmer for a couple of minutes. serve with potatoes and vegetables. One can of soup will produce enough sauce for 4-6 chops.

Pork chops with apples
    Fry 2 pork chops until done and remove from pan. Place in oven covered to keep warm. Reduce heat and add small pad of butter to frying pan. Add  a large cored and skinned apple sliced into small  wedges.cook the apples and butter over low heat 3-4 minutes or until apples have a glazed look. Be careful not to over cook. When the apples are done plate the chops with the apple mixture on the side and a couple of wedges on the chop and serve with vegetables or rice. If you have never tried it before you'll be amazed how a pork chop can taste when it is cooked with apples.

3. Samantha;] profile image60
    Samantha;]posted 6 years ago

Thank you so much. I think i'm going to go with the first one.

4. RASO profile image71
    RASOposted 6 years ago

I found a video about pork chop recipe... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZTrzNNuXM

I hope it can help you.

Cheers.

5. SimeyC profile image97
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

Pork, the forgotten meat, is a mild flavored meat that is enhanced by the use of red wine as a marinade. Pork Chops in Red Win is a healthy, easy and flavorful Pork Chop recipe. read more

working