jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

If you were a fruit... what fruit would you be.. and why?

1. Ana Teixeira profile image81
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

If you were a fruit... what fruit would you be.. and why?

I enjoy ligh questions that say a bit about our personality. So this tie.. I'm wondering.. If you were a fruit... would you be sweet or acid? What colour would you have? What does that say about you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6032273_f260.jpg

1. profile image61
      Linda Stormposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I would have to be a bright red sweet cherry. That's me in a red dress and I have been told I look yummy....not really....ha-ha

2. thesingernurse profile image82
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

I'd say it would have to be an orange. It's a citrus fruit with vibrant color, sweet (sometimes sour) taste, and lots of health benefits. Such characteristics reflect my personality. I am a vibrant and fun-loving person who is very caring and sweet to her loved ones. However, I can be pesky sometimes (sour). But overall, I am a protective and nurturing individual ('health benefits').

And am sorry if this does not make any sense at all. Hahaha!

1. s85s profile image61
      s85sposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Spain's beautiful scenery is diverse because of the different climates which characterize the regions, and this is reflected in the diversity of Spanish food, although the wide variety of tasty meals can be prepared with ease, so there's no need to g

3. Nagatang profile image73
    Nagatangposted 6 years ago

If I am a fruit it would be Durian, The King of All fruits, creating impact where ever I goes. The thorn make me look so aggressive but actually I got a nice surprised inside. I comes in many taste that make heaven on earth.

4. Grime Remix profile image59
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

If I were a fruit I'd be some sort of futuristic hybrid mix of several types of fruit.  Blended in color and taste.  A conversation starter, nutritional, essential.

5. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

I'd be a banana, cause it's both a dessert and a healthy snack!

6. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

maybe a pomegranate...smoothe but tough skinned and nutty on the inside!!

7. eddiecarrara profile image93
    eddiecarraraposted 6 years ago

If I were a fruit I would be a pineapple,  I have an extremely rough and abrasive shell but once you get past it, I'm pretty sweet inside,  my core is ridged and tough from top to bottom.  Oh, and my hair use to look just like that when I was younger, lol smile

8. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 months ago

I'd be a lemon, because I'm sour.

working