jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

If you could choose any really fatty food, and eat it w/no ill effects,which wou

1. toys-everywhere profile image59
    toys-everywhereposted 6 years ago

If you could choose any really fatty food, and eat it w/no ill effects,which would you choose?

By ill effects, I mean weight gain, heightened cholesterol, acne, abdominal swelling, diarrhea, etc. This is theoretical.
    Me, I'd eat jars and jars of Nutella, until I rolled over like a fat pig and just couldn't get up. It's one of those things I eat, pat my belly, and think, "If I could just eat this before I die, I will pass to the afterlife utterly content." What's your ambrosial delight?

2. Brainy Bunny profile image94
    Brainy Bunnyposted 6 years ago

Oooooooohhhhhh . . . Pizza. Doritos. Cheesecake. Cheddar cheese. Nachos with lots of queso. Seeing a pattern here? It is all about the cheesy goodness for me!

3. ithabise profile image84
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

Cake and ice cream. I see the pearly gates every time I get these!

4. LoriSoard profile image73
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

I love pizza and could eat it for every meal. I usually try to make it in healthier ways like with whole wheat crust, crustless and with veggies. I've even made omelet pizzas.

5. kayyluh profile image77
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

Probably Flamin Hot Cheetos! haha:) they are the most addicting snack to me, I wish I could eat them all the time and never gain a pound!

6. Tmonica profile image59
    Tmonicaposted 6 years ago

Chicken quesadillas, cannoli's (love them) krispy creme donuts!!!!!

7. Grime Remix profile image59
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

Thank you for this question.  It's almost as if you've given us that fantasy free ticket to eat as we wish. But to answer your question my choice would be burger and fries all day long. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

8. Millercl profile image75
    Millerclposted 6 years ago

Big fat greasy burgers! For real! With cheese, bacon and mayonaise.

9. bruzzbuzz profile image60
    bruzzbuzzposted 6 years ago

I absolutely love Cheetos and could eat them every day if they weren't so bad for you, but the one food I would eat for every meal if it wasn't so bad for you is enchiladas soaked in green sauce. Yum!

10. elayne001 profile image79
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

My favorite is pumpkin pie with real whipped cream - loaded with calories, but so delicious.

11. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I would choose 4 things...I know you said one, but really?? Can't I have them all?
    burgers with a side of onion rings
    grilled pizza
    kentucky fried chicken (I know, probably the worst!)
    and hot fudge sundaes

YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!!!!

12. aslaught profile image60
    aslaughtposted 6 years ago

There are so many!  Wow! LOL.  Okay,  pizza with EXTRA cheese.  Nutty bars,  Butterfingers,  cheese by the barrells.

13. Madewell profile image58
    Madewellposted 6 years ago

Cookies. Chocolate chip, sugar, oreos, milanos, etc. I could live off of cookies and milk.

working