jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is your favorite type of food? And would you be able to eat it everyday?

1. JosieLee profile image76
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite type of food? And would you be able to eat it everyday?

2. chanroth profile image74
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

Pho is my favorite! Yes, I could eat it everyday! smile

3. ringlawncare profile image62
    ringlawncareposted 6 years ago

Pasta! I'm gonna add another one if that's O.K.?
    Hobo meals. What is a Hobo meal?
    Glad you asked..lol 
    Anything you push into a frying pan! Pots, onion, green pepper, your favorite spice ( cajun is my favorite) eggs (over-easy) melted cheese.
    Pasta : lasagna, spaghetti (w/meatballs) and chicken fettuccine

4. rgall1407 profile image61
    rgall1407posted 6 years ago

Green Chile + just about anything! I could eat green chile with ever meal of every day and be content.

5. wonderingwoolley profile image56
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

I really love meat-and-potatoes meals, I also really like Italian food. I think I could eat that everyday, but I would miss my other favorites: Chinese, Indian and Mexican. My hubby loves Thai and Mexican, but he doesn't think he could eat them everyday. Sometimes the man just needs a steak!

6. prism3x profile image36
    prism3xposted 6 years ago

spaghetti and meatballs with lots of sauce!  for snacks its healthy granola bars!

7. Andrea Beal profile image60
    Andrea Bealposted 6 years ago

Apples and bananas...and yes,,,I could eat them everyday!

8. SmartAndFun profile image96
    SmartAndFunposted 6 years ago

MEXICAN food is my favorite. And yes, I could eat it everyday, and I probably pretty much do. I could eat it 3 meals a day, every day. Anything with corn tortillas, cheese and salsa. I think Justin Wilson said the holy trinity of Cajun cooking is onion, celery and bell pepper. Well my personal cooking holy trinity is corn tortillas, cheese and salsa.

9. ishwaryaa22 profile image87
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

My regular favourites are fruits and museli. Not only they are tasty but also very healthy. I eat museli daily for breakfast. i eat fruits daily either at tea time or supper-time.

10. Minn.purplerose profile image59
    Minn.purpleroseposted 6 years ago

Prime Rib.  It's great, but if I ate it every day it would no longer be "special."

11. Shuting Star profile image60
    Shuting Starposted 6 years ago

i love rice,sea food and mushrooms.I can eat them everyday.Really love to experiment with new dishes made from these ingredients.

12. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

Scottish Porridge Oats (with warm milk) - for breakfast, and...anytime :-)