jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you drink donkey milk? Why or why not?

1. SantaCruz profile image68
    SantaCruzposted 6 years ago

Would you drink donkey milk? Why or why not?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6118753_f260.jpg

2. irenemaria profile image72
    irenemariaposted 6 years ago

I never drink milk at all. But if there were no other kinds of milk, I would drink Donkey milk with my coffee=D

3. Robie Benve profile image98
    Robie Benveposted 6 years ago

Hey, wasn't donkey milk Cleopatra's special beauty secret? I think she took baths in donkey milk.
    To answer your question, yeah, I'd drink it up, I might get the best skin on Earth, or something. Just don't ask me do milk the donkey.  smile

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, I'm one of those people who are grossed out by anything out of the norm. I even have trouble eating eggs when I know the chicken.  It isn't about the taste for me, but the idea of where it came from - I realize that is not necessarily a reasonable attitude but it is there nonetheless.

5. rutley profile image73
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SantaCruz profile image68
    SantaCruzposted 6 years ago

I'm very interested in all these answers!

Duff's mama reminds me to ask about your distinctions between donkey's milk & cow's milk. Like if donkey's milk is off-putting, do you have the same reaction to cow's milk?

7. KimmiS profile image56
    KimmiSposted 6 years ago

We are the only animal to continue drinking milk after infancy. And the only one to drink other animal's milk. Milk from a donkey, cow, goat...all weird things to drink.

working