jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is your favorite Super Bowl food or snack?

1. JamesPoppell profile image84
    JamesPoppellposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite Super Bowl food or snack?

2. MegStarr profile image60
    MegStarrposted 6 years ago

I enjoy making the normal bar spread. I'm not big into football, but enjoy the company and the ads. I make bone in and bone out wings, potato skins with cheese,bacon,and chives. With a spicy sour cream dipping sauce. Then of course pigglets n a blanket and triple chocolate cookies. I normaly also make steak and chicken kabobs as well. Yummy!

3. mio cid profile image49
    mio cidposted 6 years ago

well ,my favorite superbowl food is buffalo wings, and if that's not your favorite superbowl food you must be a communist and hate America.

4. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

I can't resist a nice bowl of cheesy nachos.  So delicious.

5. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I absolutely need to have taco dip. My sisters husband makes the worlds best taco dip.

6. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

It's gotta be nachos with really hot cheese. You can munch on those all night.

7. Turtlewoman profile image94
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

I love chips and dip! Nachos are also yummy...speaking of which, I'm going to eat some more after writing this.

8. Daffy Duck profile image61
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Nacos and Phili Cheese Steaks with a soda or 2.

9. Insane Mundane profile image60
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

Hot Wings!  ...With or without the Super Bowl!

10. wonderingwoolley profile image55
    wonderingwoolleyposted 6 years ago

I love baking cookies, french fries and all kinds of other Super Bowl snacks. I love sugared pecans and cookie dough dipped in chocolate. I also always try to have several types of salsa on hand, because we love the salsa. My favorite is the smoothie bar. I set up my blender and all kinds of fruit, candy, ice cream, juice and booze and let my guests go hog wild being creative and making something that could be amazing or disgusting. It's almost as much fun as watching the game!

11. perfectperception profile image61
    perfectperceptionposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6133790_f260.jpg

Hot wings, nachos, and mini burgers! Very good

12. modgirlok profile image60
    modgirlokposted 6 years ago

Tortilla chips and spicy guacamole. I don't eat meat, so chicken wings and the like are out of question, but I love guacamole. I also really enjoy making a vegan 7 layer dip (and eating it).

working