jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have a favorite family recipe?

1. Eliminate Cancer profile image59
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

Do you have a favorite family recipe?

Something you learned from your parents or grandparents.

2. cloverleaffarm profile image66
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

I learned to make meatloaf from my mother when I was only about 10. I still remember it to this day. Over the years, I have adapted it several times to change it for who I am serving dinner to.

3. DeborahNeyens profile image98
    DeborahNeyensposted 6 years ago

Read how the author and her mother conspired to get Grammy's secret Christmas pie recipe. Thirty years later, this delicious dessert remains a beloved family tradition. read more

4. Shaini Shanavas profile image56
    Shaini Shanavasposted 6 years ago

indian aviyal which is made up of using vegitables including raw banana,carrot,tomato,potato,onions,cucumber,colocasia,drumsticks,asfoitida powder,chilli powder,turmeric powder,salt etc

5. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

yes, my grandmother's roasted beef with vegetables and gravy...it's luscious! The beef melts in your mouth and the roasted carrots and potatoes with gravy are to die for...it's become one of my husband's most asked for dish.

6. anglnwu profile image90
    anglnwuposted 6 years ago

Soya sauce chicken is a popular dish in Asia. Infused with the rich aroma of cinnamon, star anise, ginger,galangal and garlic and soya sauce, this dish is extremely flavorful and easy to fall in love. read more