jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's your favorite family movie?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image82
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

What's your favorite family movie?

2. NGJeric profile image59
    NGJericposted 7 years ago

any movie will be great if shared by your family. most especially to good movies that has lesson and also to those where you can relate.

3. profile image53
    tryoneposted 7 years ago

Imitation of Life, which shows us to adore our parents before it's too late to thank them for many things we have learn.

4. jackscar profile image55
    jackscarposted 7 years ago

Tombstone! Hands down. Epic film. Val Kilmer at his best, in my opinion.

5. profile image0
    kezia moponposted 7 years ago

..the game plan..i have learned a lesson from this..and it is a blending of comedy and drama..

6. dalydeeds profile image59
    dalydeedsposted 7 years ago

Hi Ken,     That's a tough question!  We love movies.  I guess I would say one of our favorites is Forrest Gump, although we haven't let our youngest watch it yet.  We also love The Sound of Music which is a movie we all can watch together.

7. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

Animation movies are usually suitable for the whole family. My favourites: http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Favourite-Animation-Movies

8. meow48 profile image74
    meow48posted 7 years ago

PARENTHOOD.... being a single mom, this movie simply gave me hope and the ability to rest.  The elderly father of the group says, "It is never finished, there is no winning goal, There is no end.  you don't get out of being a parent alive."   And the great grandma tells her grandson in law, life can be like the merrygoround... safe and boring, but I always liked the rollercoaster.... with its ups and downs.  (forgive the misquotes, but that is the general idea.)