jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is a favorite, easy dish for you to take to potlucks?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image91
    Victoria Lynnposted 5 years ago

What is a favorite, easy dish for you to take to potlucks?

Every time I go to a potluck, I have to think about what I'm going to make to take. Do you have a favorite or signature dish that you usually take every time, preferably one that's pretty easy to make? I keep thinking that I need to come up with something that I can always fall back on. Thanks!

2. Moms-Secret profile image85
    Moms-Secretposted 5 years ago

I am not big on 'making' per se...  I always go for the big artisan bread and the spinach dip or spinach, artichoke dip.  big_smile
    If no one eats it, I volunteer to take it home but it has yet to happen.

Making things may be on the horizon for me but you know, the funny thing about horizons are that you really never get to them... hahaha.  It's my out in case I need it.

3. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 5 years ago

I love to chop up a lettuce head and then slice several veggies through my food processor. My favorites are cucumbers, bell peppers and red onions. I hand chop tomatoes, then toss and go. I usually carry a couple of bottles of dressing for variety, like Italian and ranch or thousand island. It makes enough to feed a small army.

4. twoseven profile image85
    twosevenposted 5 years ago

I usually bring deviled eggs mostly because I love them, but people always seem excited and they always disappear quickly!  I just mix the (cooked) yolks with mayo, mustard, red wine vinegar, and then you can throw in anything else you want to make it more exciting.  I think I'm going to make some right now!

5. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I take my favorite chicken wing recipe. It makes for a good appetizer and is easy to make. The recipe is very simple but the spicy tangy sauce really makes it popular. Other than that, I would probably take a casserole or some type.

6. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 5 years ago

Easy to prepare macaroni and cheese, is a family favorite or a hit at potlucks or parties. This recipe will quickly become your children favorite, they love the cheesy, creamy favor. read more

working