jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Besides coffee or tea, what are some other hot beverages that are good on cold d

1. davenmidtown profile image90
    davenmidtownposted 5 years ago

Besides coffee or tea, what are some other hot beverages that are good on cold days?

What kinds of warm beverages do you enjoy on a cold day? Its been raining here mostly for a week straight and its cold.  It is nice to come in and have a mug of hot chocolate or??? what kinds of choices are available in the hot beverage department? How do you make them? Why do you enjoy them?

2. lmarsh1203 profile image59
    lmarsh1203posted 5 years ago

Hot Raspberry chocolate. During the cold months I drink 1 cup of hot chocolate every day. And it's the best with marshmallows.

3. homesteadbound profile image90
    homesteadboundposted 5 years ago

Hot apple cider and hot cocoa or chocolate. How about a hot latte? Don't forget warm broth. And I would be remiss if I forgot to mention hot Dr. Pepper with a slice of lemon or orange in it.

4. shadowspyro99 profile image60
    shadowspyro99posted 5 years ago

Hot milk usually at night if you are still restless you can sleep, my favoraite to drink is hot tea, that is a common one, for instants you just microwave it obviously, the best thing about hot tea in the warm weather is that once you have to much and don't need anymore, all you need to do is put it in the fridge and it will turn into ice tea, brilliant right? The other good bevorage chocolate mocca. I hope this helps. Everyone loves chocolate there is a hint.

5. LABrashear profile image61
    LABrashearposted 5 years ago

You can't go wrong with a chai tea latte...yummy!  I agree with the hot chocolates too.

6. Moon Daisy profile image84
    Moon Daisyposted 5 years ago

I love hot chocolate on a cold day.  But I also agree about chai tea latte, that's one of my favourite hot drinks ever.  Tastes just magical with all the spices.  Another of my favourites is Ovaltine.  It's a malted drink made with milk that has lots of good nutrients in it.

7. lhchan profile image63
    lhchanposted 5 years ago

I too...love hot chocolate but what give me the energy is a nice hot cup of chocolate milk.

8. profile image54
    laurel536posted 5 years ago

Hot chocolate is a favorite, but in my opinion hot cider is one of the best cold weather drinks.  It can be made from a mix, or you can cook your own using apple juice and spices.

9. nancynurse profile image77
    nancynurseposted 5 years ago

I love to make a hot cider. I even buy the syrup from Starbucks to make their holiday hot cinnamon, carmel cider. I buy the sugar free carmel sauce at the grocery store. Hmm. Makes me ready for November already!!!

working