jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

When writing, do you usually drink coffee or tea?

1. sweetpikez profile image63
    sweetpikezposted 3 years ago

When writing, do you usually drink coffee or tea?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11920805_f260.jpg

2. suzettenaples profile image89
    suzettenaplesposted 3 years ago

Coffee, the caffeine seems to jump start my creative thinking.  I really treasure my cup oh coffee as I boot up my computer to start a day of writing.  That is my ritual in the morning and that is how I ease into the day.  Without my cup of coffee, I'm lost.  LOL!

3. Daniella Lopez profile image93
    Daniella Lopezposted 3 years ago

It really depends on my mood. If I go for tea, I usually go for chicory root, ginkgo, or yerba mate herbal teas. Otherwise, I like a good cup of black coffee.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image97
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

Neither--  as a semi-klutz, I don't want to spill something on my keyboard or desk or paper.

1. MarieLB profile image82
      MarieLBposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Did that once!  through that I learned that I can change the keyboard on my laptop and that cost me very little! smile

5. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I don't drink coffee at all. It's tea or water here.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I drink beer, because when I write Hubs it's usually late in the evening when everyone else is asleep... which is the perfect time for an "adult beverage"

7. Arachnea profile image76
    Arachneaposted 3 years ago

water, coffee, tea, pepsi - in that order.

8. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I don't usually drink anything when I write, but if I have a choice it would be coffee. There is just something 'writerly' about coffee, which probably comes from the book stores that also smell like coffee. Also it's delicious.

9. Fhrecel profile image60
    Fhrecelposted 3 years ago

I drink coffee most of the time , it makes e wide awake and I think I can think more hehehe

working